What Does It Take to Be a Mary Brown’s Franchisee?
At Mary Brown’s, we’re looking for results-driven individuals with the determination to succeed. Passion and pride in everything you do is essential. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Hands-on ownership is preferred
- Food service experience is an asset
- Individual or multi-unit operators are welcome
- Must have a willingness to learn, innovate and try new ideas
- Entrepreneurial spirit – a desire to work with Mary Brown’s to grow your business
- Commitment to delivering extraordinary Guest experiences every time
- Pride in leading and motivating your team
- A genuine love of people and enthusiasm for getting involved in your community
Here's a brief overview of requirements for new Franchisees interested in joining the Mary Brown's family.
Personal Funds required to be able to secure financial support300K
Total Average Startup Cost
Used towards the branding and development of current and future assets840k+