Mary Brown’s Home Office recently held a food drive team competition in support of Eva’s Place, a local emergency shelter for homeless youth aged 16-24. Eva’s Place provides the support youths need to return home or transition to housing in the community.
In just one week, Mary Brown’s employees collected a grand total of about $2,500 in monetary donations and non-perishable food and Mary Brown’s Corporate matched the amount for a grand total of almost $5,000! We were so excited to present the food and cheque to Marlon Merraro, GM of Eva’s Place.
A Big Mary-sized thank you to the vendors, suppliers and companies who donated, including:
- Brazen Print Solutions
- Filtercorp Sales Canada Inc.
- Marketing Kitchen Inc.
- Middleton Group Inc.
- Nina Fant Architect
- Peter Sestito, R.P.A., Armadale Property Management
- Reno-Tec Home Improvement
- Roberts, Marlowe, Jackson, Jackson & Associates, Chartered Professional Accountants
- Sandra McLean, Costco, Laird Road, Mississauga Talentcor
- TD – York Region Commercial Banking Centre
- The Promotional Way
- TPS Promotions & Incentives
Because you care…and Mary cares